VFD-VE - Frequency inverter drive
VFD-VE - FREQUENCY INVERTER DRIVE
This series adopts FOC (Field Oriented Control) vector control method. It can be used not only in speed control but also in position control just like a servo motor drive. And multifunction I/O terminal is abundant to be set to meet users' various application needs. In addition, it supplies PC monitor software based on Windows for parameters management and dynamic monitor. It gives a good solution for load regulation. It can output 150% of rated torque at zero speed, and it can have "point to point" and relative distance control function in position control, therefore it is the best choice for senior application in industry control.
- Output frequency: 0~600Hz
- 4 points adjustable V/f curve, Sensorless Vector Control, Field-Oriented control
- Position/Speed/Torque control mode
- Sensorless Vector Control 150% torque at 0.5Hz
- 150% holding torque with speed feedback
- Overload : 150% for 1 minute and 200% for 2 seconds
- Rotational/Static Auto-tuning for the motor perameters and Auto-tuning for load nertia
- Excellence torque limit in all 4 quadrants operation
- Dual RS-485 ports, Fieldbus and PC software tools for applications
Power transmission equipment, elevator, crane, CNC tooling machine, extrusion machine, injection machine, auto-storage system, etc.
|A510 - Advanced Current Vector Control Drive